Monday, March 22, 2010

Why

why why why~ a thousand times of asking why...

Why nobody update blogs de...me so sien leh....
Although have many assignment n reports waiting me...
I still choose to play msn n fb...
Wasting my whole day time with that application...
Whats wrong with me ?
Stress ? no... Boring ? mayb... Sot liao ? most probably ...lolx

Hahahaha..tats why i wanna beat myself heavy heavy for being so lazy le...
mayb I have too long time din exercise le ba...*got exercise pun exercise my fingers oni*
Many parts karat liao la.... Have 2 make it function again....

I almost forget about ur appearance le...
If i forget, I really have ntg but cham...
Hai hao ... i din ... really a big fortune 2 get 2 noe u in details...
Guess who i talking about....
I bet u all wun get it right ...
Hahaha~

My fren ... i really miss to go out with u ...
My fren ... i really hope 2 go to those places with u ...
My fren ... i really wanna 2 play play v u ....
My fren ... i really miss to bully u again...

I wanna go far far away ... really look forward to the June camping with sze chi ....
I oso look forward go to do nice things with u gang on holiday....
I din say I dun like here ... in turns .. i very likes being a university student living in campus...
I m here oni 2 yell ...

1 comment: