Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mr A

You go into the hospital again...

But i dun have any special reaction about this news...
This is not the 1st time you visit there le...
Is you that lack of self control on the food you eat...
We have been advice you to not eat such things many times le...
However, "you can lead the hourse to the water but you cant make it drink"....
We oni can advice you..but is depends on you whether you want to accept those advices and make the changes on it....
You choose to ignore it...
You visit the hospital as a consequence...

Is it fun to make ppl around you worry ? Still not scare of the living in the hospital ? You like to make ppl around you suffer ? Do you know that Mrs A live sucks ? How cum you so tidak timbang rasa on Mrs A ? Do you know that Mrs A health is not good ? You tot her pretending ?
The way you treat her ...the way you talk to her...shows how childish, selfish, big man and how suspicious you are....

Last time I will scare...
Now i wun...mayb because I biasa le...
Knowing that is a fate that i will face this kind of situation...my heart become peace...
I now can face this trouble well..."Trouble is my fren"
A good fren tat make me good in solving problem day by day...a fren tat make me realise smtg very well...a frens tat brings the real world in front of me....a fren tat makes me grow up fast in sense of maturity....all thanks to this good fren...so I wun hate tat fren find me...I always welcum tat fren with open heart...

Mrs A , no worry, all things will cun smooth ... dun wan think and worry...dun be sad ...no rain can last long... the sun will rise one day...jx let it be...take gud care of yourself ...

1 comment:

  1. yaya, take good care of yourself, MRS.A.
    we have to love ourselves ... =)

    ReplyDelete