Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday events

2day I went to kuatan with my coursemate 2 buy some stuff that needed for our invention.
On the way to kuantan, I want to make use of some times to tidy up my bag. At this time, I found I have loss something....a jade...a jade that i usually put it into the bag when i go to class....a jade which have certificate and is very expensive...I jx bought it on chinese new year....still very new....how i loss it ? I try hard to think back....I din touch it this whole day...n I was so sure that I put it inside my bag since morning class n I dint take it out ....mayb it was stealed....

my jade...u went away frm me jx like tat....although I noe u will nt back to me again even if I feel depress, I really upset...I dun even want to talk after I back to the hostel...

Jade....ok la...mayb I m nt a gud owner...is ur rite to find a better n suitable ppl to own u...I will let u go...dun worry I wun cry...I will still b happy...but let me upset 2day....oni 2day....

To the ppl who stealed my jade :

Please treat my lovely jade well....if u love my jade so much until u want to stole it from me...I present it to u...so u dun have the sin with u....please do take gud care of my jade n I will thx to u for being kind to my jade....

Take care jade....

2 comments:

  1. u are allowed to sad for today.
    here, give u a invisible warm hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be positive... the jade might be in a hidden place where u cannot c it when u find it, maybe it will come out when u are not searching for it. Have faith, and hopefully god heard ur prayers and grant u the sight to find it and make u again the owner of the certified jade, which is now a more careful person.

    Linda~

    ReplyDelete