Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daily records

Yesterday i found a nice picture n I change de background of my blog v tat pic. It is really nice...blue...give a scene of peace cold feel...jx like winter...cold but beauty...like it much

The morning class today was suck. The first class today shud b TITAS but since our cutie lecturer din cum den HCI become de 1st. It was really bad. I dun like de way he teaching. He teach us using de power point presentation. Ok...it is not a problem using the power point as one of the teaching tools since it is faster than teaching regulary. Wat i hate de most is he jx read out wat is written in de notes 1 by 1. Then, he standing at the same place keep reading de notes v sum explanation on it. Do de lecturer know that it was boring if he standing at de same place all de time ? This makes me feel absolute boring n sleepy. I want to shout out and ask : Can u pls optimized the usage of a white board ? I will prefer u teaching us using the ordinary white board than the stupid plain power point. At least it will grab my attention in the class.

Fortunately, not all the lecturer teach the same way like he does. My favourite lecturer which is cum frm India will not do that. She is a cute, beauty n elegant teacher. She is the one who optimized the usage of a white board in ump. The only class that i found interest. love her much^^

Wei !!! Mantou~dun so stupid n dun think le...it will only brings u sadness...wat 4 think bout it ? wash out all that memories n start again...u will b fine soon^^

This blog can say as a small world to me to complain smtg. Haha...jx wanna express my bu shuang...hehe^^

2 comments:

  1. good! dun think too much and let urself angry and in bad mood. lalala, be happy~
    ps: i thought the lecturer u like is mamtarani tim. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~de lecturer i describe is actually mamta rani...jx i din mention her name there...hehe^^
    after complain them here sure i song liao~muahaha ^^v

    ReplyDelete