Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cute and funny day

Since i bac2 ump after chinese new year, de weather here has no change 4 about 2 weeks time. No rain at all...making ppl here mad...i heard tat sum of my frens room is totally like sauna...really de "kuk"...haha...fortunately, my room situation nt tat bad...nt reach sauna level.
I heard my roomate said tat yesterday nite gt rain a while...but mayb i ad slept (I sleep very early)...so i dunno whether it is true onot....cz i din feel de coldness of rain....still a little bit swt...

Today afternoon when i was in my room, rain suddenly falls....walao...everybody was so excited to hear de rain sounds...de happiness is jx like de ppl who lived in de bush rain finally....but i very zhadao...cz de rain oni last for 2 minutes ...it stop so fast !!! I still haven't finish enjoy de joy of rain...so cruel !!!! Wat la ~ cannot let me shuang longer de meh ? jahat !!!

My class 2day till 6pm...after class, i hav go to de illegal pasar malam searching 4 de ngam food tat suit me...i found out egg sandwich there and wow~ it was spicy !! Phew~ wat a nice stuff !!! haha...without thinking much...i buy 4 sandwich...i can't blif tat i ate 4 sandwich in same time...wasai...dunno yuan lai me so pannai eat de leh ~~lol

Tonite gonna be a very very busy nite...gt report n labsheet 2 hand in tml...
*Although i noe i was in such situation...i watched drama jx now....hahaha*
gambateh yo mantou^^

No comments:

Post a Comment