Friday, March 19, 2010

Simply update ^^

Really like this phrase : 也许我不讨人喜欢,但是我会让我自己喜欢自己.
Meaning : mayb I m not pleasing, but I will make myself likes myself...


Although no ppl sayang me, I can still b happy cz me myself likes myself very much...
This kind of liking is enough to make me peace and happy everyday ^^
When I know someone dun like me ... I will say to myself : Dun worry , I still have me to like me. So dun b sad ... This like magic word ...after that ... i dun care how ppl think of me ... i jx b wat i wan to be and do wat i want to do ... make a happy life.
This is one of the way I to make myself happy ~ haha

Recently, I learn to trust.
In a relationship, trust is very important.
If u lose ur trust in some1 u love, i can guarantee u that ur relationship with ur love 1 wun last long...

1 comment:

  1. yaya, honey.
    but trust is really a tough homework for me.
    hope u can do it, learn it and 5 5 graduate.

    ReplyDelete