Monday, March 15, 2010

continue

Yosh~wanna continue write de things yesterday de...but...i forget wat i wan 2 write after a sleep...hehehe..paise *shy shy*

Since i forget yesterday event...so jx lets talk about 2day^^
Wow...2day start with a great news from my classmate..she said tat de 1st morning class has been canceled...yippi^^ no nid 2 go there n listen he mumbling...wakaka...i can continue with my morning dreams le^^

yoyoyo ! I finally finish all the korean drama episode le...is a relief i finally finish it but i have a little bit not se duck tim...lolx

From now onward...can b a little bit focus on my assignment and work le ^^

Four more weeks is de exam week le...have 2 face the exam le.... then holiday cums...

time passed fast...
fast till gt a little bit scare...
three years and a half study..
now left two years and a half...

I really scare i will nt se tuck all my fren i have make in ump...really scare to apart frm them...scare de day of separation cum...but wat 2 do ?

It will still come one day...separation cums together with gathering...whenever there is a gathering...there will b separation too...

hahaha...knowing tis fact couldnt be changed...I will accept it with opened heart and take it easy^^


Yoh~ u really noob !!

but cant blame u de...since i din answer it directly...hahaha...i noe is nt easy to figure it out la...
and hor...I din really ask u 2 present me sumthing la...i kidding oni...haiyo...take it easy ^^

I think till here 1st for tis update....
no worry..i will visit u often de my dear blog^^

1 comment:

  1. u better be true on concentrating on assignments......

    ReplyDelete