Monday, March 15, 2010

My sunday start with a shock...thx 2 my cutie roomate...suddenly told me tat : wei ! no water liao oh !!! I was dreaming tat time...n cutie, u make my dream go away like tat...make me cant continue my sleep v tat dream....gek sei...

Den i hang out with my roomate 2 kuantan...wow...tis is de 2nd time i go kuantan in a week leh...break my record...haha...
At kuantan there i eat sushi again...eat too much till i nt feeling well n wanna 2 vomit...
I gt lesson ad...nt dare 2 eat too much anymore...nt dare 2 be so greedy anymore....

When i back...gud news tat de water have cum bac^^
water crisis gone....so nice ^^

***************************************************************************************

*till here 1st...i have meeting now....a meeting v zou gong zi^^

To be continue*

1 comment:

  1. hohoho, welcome, my dear.
    dun noe wat dream la. no need to continue it la.

    ReplyDelete