Saturday, September 3, 2011

Today Morning

My phone was out of battery last night.
No alarm clock to wake me up this morning.
So, I sleep till wake up sendiri (睡到自然醒)
Haha~
Long time no do so dy le ~ Nice =D
When I clean up myself and sit on the sofa at living room with the tv open...
I had a feeling that is Chinese New Year !!!
Arh~ the weather here, smell, and also the environment .... really alike.
This make me lazy to go out~
Haih .... But I still have to.... who ask me promised to go out neh?
Cant make empty promise =)
Dont misunderstand. Is not dating.
I will not that lazy if it is dating =P

Aiyaya ~go open my mouth and throat later =D
Oops... I was about to late to the appointment!!!
Thats alll for this update!
Chiaozz~~

Old ppl,take good care of urself ya!
Drink more water, play more, eat more, rest more and miss more !
Haha! Aal lah~ is me miss you more actually! =D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment