Sunday, April 24, 2011

Its sunday ~~

Owh ... its sunday again .... y time pass so fast ??

I wish today still saturday ... so that I can have more time to rest and sleep ...
Hehe ... dunwan start revision so fast ...
Tml is my 1st exam paper ... and for the continuous coming three days after that will have one paper each day ... sienx ...

But then, after exam I can go home le =)
I like my home cz I can go to some places i like and together with ppl I like ...
Haha ... gt one thing i will miss when i go home ... It is ump bed ~
Our uni's bed dunno gt what magic ~ very nice to sleep ... make myself feel so pig when contact v the bed ~ haha ... u know ... Can fall asleep in less than one minute when u lying on bed ~ not only me feel so oh ~ my fren oso agree leh

Ou ~ I m sleepy now ... haven start my revision yet ~~ hehe
How ? Wake up earlier and study ba ~ GOOD NIGHT =)

*Oh ya ~ That smiling face really make me Smile non-stop whole day ~ hehe^^Miss an old ppl alot :p*

No comments:

Post a Comment