Saturday, October 2, 2010

A normal saturday

Long time dint update my blog ad ....


Currently busy with my multimedia project ...


Trying to learn how to use photoshop and flash ....


It a hard task for a beginner like me to make an advanced system....





Learn learn learn ~~





I will be very happy and have accomplish feel if i success to DIY ^^





My current mood : neutral


Have a gud short nap tis afternoon ~~~ (mayb too tired since i go kuantan de whole morning + abit faint )





BUT , no water supply oo =(


wanna clean my clothes also cant .....


hope it wun last long la ~





wanna show show my drawing (draw using photoshop de oo ^^)


I know , it was simple and looks easy to draw ...
but it takes me whole day to figure out .... (I noob)

Whatever.... I was happy when I finally done this drawing ^o^

Still a long journey to complete this multimedia system ~ GANBATTE ^^

1 comment: