Sunday, February 28, 2010

Devil

Its midnite ad now...but i still in energetic situation...haha..mayb because i sleep2 many hours yesterday (bout 12 ++ hours)...most of my fren sleep liao...my roomate oso...so i alone now...oni me awake at tis time...but actually , i do enjoy de moment of being alone...mayb i 38 de...dunno y suka alone...haha...

well, sumtimes i feel i m bad...mayb because of my personalities...i change fast...faster than de weather....or it is because i noe the truth of de life...mayb tats is how de "me" formed now....

i really enjoy play play v frens...kidding n joking...bully them sum times...haha...like it much^^
dun like 2b so serious...feel weird...mayb feeling it doesnt suit my personalities~haha

hmm..a trip...my fren gt invite me2 join a trip 2 pulau perhentian...i still considering it...taking deep considering....thinking bout who will go...how many days...timing ok ? hmmm...
de 1st thing i will take into de consideration is de person who will travel v me....1st issue...

u hav 2 noe... go 2 a trip with diff ppl will hav diff feel n result...
go out v sum1 which is closed 2 u n u define as interesting can make u happy no matter where u go...vice versa...if go out v de ppl which u feel bored...haha...nonid think liao..sure de trip wun very fun...

well well...yes is true joining a trip v some unknown o unfamiliar ppl will hav a chance 2 get 2 noe each other more n mayb will become close fren in de future...but i dun like 2 go out v sum1 i dunno much de wor....haha...so tat chance of tat situation 2 happen is actually small...small till almost negative liao^^

will hav such opinion cz i hav experienced it b4....go out v sum1 who i can found peace, easy going v, which i can absolutely b myself n fun ppl is such a happy things...although we r nt go very far...jx go 2 watch a movie 2gether in a cinema , hav a drinks n eat 2gether is really really happy ad....frm my deep deep heart i wanna say i really love it^^

but i oso hav de experience of going out v nt de rite ppl....haha...nt de rite ppl is my dictionary doesnt means sum1 i din recognice wor...it mayb a person which u noe very very well...but...unfortunatly tat ppl din really noe u...u noe it is quite hurt since tat person can say is an old fren liao...but walao...still dunno me...den i go out v such ppl....i wanna cry liao...i hoping of go home all de time...i dun like 2 stay v them...till now tats is de reason y they said me so hard 2 invite...haha...cz i die heart liao...i noe u all wun b able 2 know me further....so i m sorry 2 say...even we noe so long liao...u all lose 2 sum ppl who jx noe me nt more than 1 years...

hmm...sounds cham hor ?? once i go out v u all , once i hurt...but after a long time...i feel numb ad...yet i will still take long n deep consideration when u all invite me....cz i dun wan tat feeling of wan go home arrive b4 de journey start...lolx...so i prefer 2 go out alone...de fun things is i found going out alone jing ran better den go out v them...i enjoy my trip at least...

wow...is 5.30 in de morning liao...i still awake...wat la~ my dear mantou...dun like tat la...pls sleep early ok ? but i always cant make it....haha..funny~

ok la...time 2 say bb 2 my blog...dun worry my dear blog...i will always visit u de...haha^^
see u later ya ...my blog^^

No comments:

Post a Comment